Build-a-Bear treat project with M&M's

Isn't this just the cutest treat?  The super long 7 super skinny treat bag is just awesome!  If anyone knows where to get these bags in London please let me know as I'd like to make a whole bunch of these.

This was a 3D swap that I received at the Demo meeting last week in London - I am so thankful for the amazing talent that the demos I swap with have - it inspires me to create more!




Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!       
Alesha    

Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store.
Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  
I truly appreciate your business!    

The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010 
Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

2 comments:

sucre5773 said...

those treat bags are super cute! do share if you find them!!

JennP said...

hi Alesha! i bought some of the 1 X 8 bags at clearbags.ca . i kept seeing these ideas but my locas packaging place didnt have any. they actually ended up prtty cheap too! :) they are located in Strathroy ON. (i'm in Gatineau QC and the delivered pretty quick)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...