Butterfly card with "Log Cabin" smootch Spritz


I wish that I could show you how beautiful in person this really is.  See all those splattery dots?  They are the new smootch spritz spray in the "log cabin" colour which actually come out a fabulous bronzy colour - the card practically glows.  I wish that I could say smootch spritz without messing up the words - I have tried and tried, but I keep calling it Smoots Spitz.

I am entering this card into a SU Demonstrator contest.  Each month SU has a few contests that only demos can enter - and if you win, you get to choose ANY three stamp sets out of their catalogues.  That's a pretty awesome incentive.  So I hope that this wins!!

Recipe for this card:
Card stock: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede
Inks: Soft Suede
Stamps: On your birthday, Flight of the Butterfly
Accessories: Log Cabin Smootch Spritz, Butterfly punch, eyelet border punch



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!   
Alesha
To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store. Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...