Ladybug Mask scrapbooking layout

My parents drove me to Port Huron last month which was such a nice treat!  We popped into Joann's and Michaels and found these fabulous wooden masks for $1.  I bought 5 of them (a pirate, monkey, mermaid, butterfly and this lady bug).  It took me several nights to paint them all after Rachel went to bed.  We gave her one every 5-6 days and she was so thrilled!

The three shades of blue that I used on this layout are (from the top) Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy and Bashful Blue.  I was going to put some teal on it to match her shirt, but I like the blues better.  All of the buttons are also Baja Breeze.  Everything on this layout comes with the purchase of the software so there's no extra add-ons needed to make this layout for yourself.  The font that I used on this layout is called "Pea Bev" - hope you like it!


Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!     Alesha  

Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store. Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  
I truly appreciate your business!  

The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010 
Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

1 comment:

Tammy said...

That is a great picture to scrap! And you did a great job of it. Love it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...