A fun filled weekend of Stamping!

This was quite the weekend!  On Friday my team of demonstrators hosted our "creative chicks stamp, learn and win" event.  There were close to 40 guests, we showed off 6 projects, and then everyone made a whole bunch of cards.  It was such an incredibly fun night and I got to learn how to make so many awesome projects!  The five demonstrators who presented projects all swapped so I have 5 great projects to show off to you!

Can I tell you how amazing the samples were that everyone brought?  And OH MY GOSH - the amount of fun things that Stampin' Up donated so we could raffle off was pretty impressive!  I think that Eileen and Sue cleaned up!  Thanks to everyone who came, we are able to make a great donation to the London Search and Rescue team.  I've been a volunteer with them for 6 years and the funds are massively appreciated.  The next big event like this will be held at the end of July.


On Saturday morning, I went out to see all of my girlfriends in Dutton for another fundraiser.  This one is a regular fundraiser that we do, and the funds raised are donated to the church's Sunday School program.  I've been meeting with these ladies for over 4 years now and I just love seeing them all! They are such wonderfully sweet ladies and I'm so grateful to have them in my life!  (PS - Hi Donna, I know you're reading this!!!)  The ladies in Dutton and I are going to start getting together monthly and I can't wait! 

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!   
Alesha
To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store. Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I had a great time on Friday, Alesha! Thanks for a fun night out (with no work for me)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...