Holy MEGA paper downloads today for MDS!!!!

Ever been so excited about something that you just about peed?  Yep, that was me - tonight.  I saw the new paper kits for the MDS software and I SQUEALED!!!!  They are just so vibrant that I had to show them off - in full 12x12 sheets for you.  The first six sheets here are from the new "Summertime Splendor" Designer papers (Item # 121067).  So this is the little itty bitty thumbnail that shows off portions of the designer paper and here's my fabulous and awesome closeup of the papers.  I love love love them!




Questions and Answers about this digital download:

Q: What computers will this work on?
A: Mac and PC

Q: Does the download work with just My Digital Studio?
A: It works with any digital crafting software that supports .png or .jpeg files.  So you don't have to use MDS to get this digital download.

Q: Will this paper package come in regular paper or is it just digital?
A: At the moment, it's just digital.  As a demo, I have no insight as to what (if any) downloads will be made into paper products.  If you think that SU should carry this as paper please send an email to ds@stampinup.com (I've sent them an email 'cause I want it in paper, you should too!)

Q: Can I see them in better detail?
A: Sure, just click on the images.  They'll enlarge as big as I can make them.  Enjoy!

Okay, if that wasn't exciting enough, here is a SECOND package of digital download paper that came out today as well.  It's a very manly masculine set which is very long overdue and I can't wait to get crafting with this.

Are you excited yet?  Seriously, I almost peed.  Have you been to the bathroom yet?  If not, go before you look.  There's more.  Yep.  Things are GOOOOD in MDS world today.  This is a new stamp set called "Presto Patterns Overlays".  It's an overlay stamp set, so you can change the opacity of the image (meaning you can make it see through).  Also - because it's a stamp set (and not paper) you can change the colour of these patterns.  Could you imagine how sharp these would be in Soft Suede or Old Olive or Marina Mist?  Ahhh!  There are 6 different sheets in this stamp set and it's just $5.95.  Here are the six sheets from it:





Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!  Alesha    


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...