Little wedding box with panies on it


Last weekend I went to a fun Stampin' Up event with all of the other Demonstrators in London.  There were about 35 of us there and we swapped 3D items.  I have so many wonderful projects to show off.  This was one of the swaps that I think would be perfect for wedding favours - don't you?
If you take a look at the pansies they were made with the Butterfly punch and watercoloured.  How cute is that?  The paper on the box iteself is called "Bride" and has shiny and flat sections to it.  
 
Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!      Alesha   Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store. Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  I truly appreciate your business!   The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010  Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

1 comment:

Rose said...

This is just beautiful! I love it!

Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...