Memories of Toronto: Zoo Scrapbook layout


Oh!  The paper package for the "Sweet Pea" designer paper has officially been sold out - so you can't buy the paper any more.  The only way you can get it now is through the digital download.  That makes me sad, because it's such a fun package of paper, but at least I can still digitally craft with it.  Both of the designer papers shown here are from the Sweet Pea digital download.  The download also comes with the Sweet Pea felt digital embellishments too.


Oh - if you're local and are interested in coming to a free class on "how to use My Digital Studio" please leave a comment or contact me through here and I'll get you more information on it.  We are planning on doing this in June or July, I just wanted to give you lots of notice that it's in the works.



Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!  Alesha
To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store. Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Jean said...

Chanced upon your blog and have been looking about. Your cards are layouts are lovely!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...