Night school Starts - and I'm starting Tuesday afternoon classes

Last night was my first class up at UWO for night school.  I was dreading this night - but as soon as I got to the lecture I was so happy that I went because my professor is enthusiastic and a great lecturer.  What's something you dread?  I hope that this class flies by!

This afternoon I am teaching a Stamp-a-Stack with a bunch of ladies from my Meetup group.  If you are local and would like to see the classes available please visit my Meetup here.  At the class we're going to be making a dozen cards and this is one of them - we make 4 of each and there are 3 different cards.  I am a huge fan of the Big shot and this is primarily made with it.

Recipe for this card:
Card stock: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Basic Black
Stamp set: Sincere Salutations
Accessories: Big Shot, Flower - Daisies #2 die, Beautiful wings embosslit die, finial press textured impressions folder, scallop oval punch, large oval punch, real red corduroy buttons

Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!  Alesha To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store. Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...