She's going to be a firewoman!

I got a kick out of seeing Rachel play dress-up as a fireperson at the London Children's Museum - they have a mini fire truck complete with hats, jackets and a hose that the kids can play with.  These are some of the dozens of photos I took.

An added perk was seeing my hubby dressed in the uniform (hubba hubba).  I'll be keeping those photos offline though, LOL!

This layout was made with the My Digital Studio crafting software which you can purchase through my online store.  The software does scrapbooking, card making, calendars, videos and more.  I primarily use it for scrapping.  Something that I love about the software is that you can download free fonts online and use them in the software.  

The font that I used for the titling is called Ariapenciroman and the journaling font is called Bohemian Typewriter.  If you google "free fonts" and the names of the fonts, they are very easy to find.

The background paper for this layout is a More Mustard printed paper from the "Write Stuff" kit - the kit has papers and labels included in it.  The journal label that I used on this layout is included in the kit.






Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!      Alesha  

Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store. Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  I truly appreciate your business!    

The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010  Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Looks like you all had a great time. Great LO!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...