So many red dots!

Whenever my parents go shopping State-sde they always bring back adorable outfits for Rachel.  This is one of them.  We tried out a "new do" on her - low back pig tails and she looked so adorable in them!

The layout is made with the My Digital Studio crafting software.  The font that I used on the "pig tails" is called "no mystery" and all of the other elements are Stampin' Up.





Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!       
Alesha  
 
Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store. Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS. 
I truly appreciate your business!  
 
The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010  Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

2 comments:

Liz said...

She is too cute in the piggies! Adorable outfit too... I love the way you used the circles of patterned paper.

cindy said...

Lovely LO of your little one. She's a cutie:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...