Tuesday afternoon classes have started - join us!

Yesterday afternoon was a lot of fun!  I've started to teach Tuesday afternoon classes and they're going to be so fun!  Want to join me?  Pop over here to see all of the upcoming classes.  Yesterday's class was a Stamp-a-Stack and I need to show you how pretty this card is that we made!

This uses the "true friend" stamp set which has been around for a while and I had to dust it off to make this card - but I had the idea in my head to make it and this image fit perfectly.  I wanted to do a little red glitter on the petals so I used some two-way glue and it looks so darn sharp in real life.  I will probably whip up another dozen just for myself to have on hand. 

Recipe for this card:
Card stock: Cameo Coral, Real Red, Whisper White, Chocolate chip
Inks: Old Olive marker, Real Red Marker, Cameo Coral, Chocolate Chip
Stamp sets: True Friend
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Folder, corner rounder punch, mistletoe ribbon, red fine galaxy glitter, two-way glue pen, dimensionals.

This is the 3rd card that we made yesterday - using a set that I think is so stinking cute "Crazy for cupcakes".  I just love being able to colour in and customize the little cupcakes.  I pulled the colours for the cupcakes from the designer paper behind it. 

The designer paper is the "Sweet Pea" collection which was from the Mini Catalogue that ended last week.  This paper is no longer available and actually sold out.  I am really hoping that SU brings it out in the new 2010-2011 Catalogue that launches on July 1st.


Thanks for stopping by - Have a wonderful day!   
Alesha
To order Stampin’ Up! Products click HERE to visit my store. Orders placed through the store qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door.  I truly appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Jennipher said...

Love that card you made with the True Friend set. That is one of my favorite SU sets.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...