4 fabulous new colours & a new embossing folder

Yesterday Rachel received a present in the mail from her Grandpa who lives up in cottage country.  It was the 5 disc DVD called Planet Earth.  WOW!  She was so excited to see Polar Bears and Gazelles and Seals.  So we made him this card to send to say thank you for the thoughtful gift.


There are 4 beautiful new colours on this card.  The base is Pear Pizzaz.  The red is called Poppy Parade and is so crisp and bright.  The yellow is Daffodil Delight which is a wonderful bright yellow - but not blinding like the retiring Yo Yo Yellow.  The other colour I used is the dark brown called Early Espresso.  It was so fun to break out my new colours and use them for the first time.  What do you think of the new colours?

I made the general base or the card then let Rachel choose the stamp for me to use.  She is obsessed with bugs, so I kind of knew she would pick these stamps.  They are from the stamp set called "Bugs and Kisses".  I used a bunch of markers to selectively ink the stamps.  The beautiful texture on the Daffodil Delight paper was made with the super new "Elegant Lines" embossing folder which is available on July 1st.  I also used foam stampin' dimensionals to pop up several of the layers on this card.  Hope that Grandpa likes it!

Thank you for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!       
Alesha    

Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store.
Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  I truly appreciate your business!    

The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010 
Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...