Babies babies everywhere! Here's some cards for babies

Wow - I've been surrounded by babies lately and I love it!  This is the card that I've made for my best friend Becky who had her daughter last Sunday.

Recipe: 
Stamp sets: Pumpkin Patch, Animal Stories
Inks: Regal Rose, Rose Red
Papers: Regal Rose, Rose Red, Whisper white
Designer Series Papers: Kaleidoscope
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka dots textured impressions folder


This next card I made for my good friend Danielle who had a son on Thursday.  I used the exact same stamps and layout just made it in blues.  Don't you love how just changing the colours on a card can make it so different?


Recipe: 
Stamp sets: Pumpkin Patch, Animal Stories
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, certainly celery
Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue, Whisper white
Designer Series Papers:Pink Flamingo
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka dots textured impressions folder, Bold Brights Buttons.

This last card was made by my best friend Kristine for Danielle.  Don't you just love his name?  I'm going to bring them both up to Danielle.  Since her son is in the Neo-natal care unit and Kristine isn't feeling well she's not going to visit.  I can't wait for Danielle to see these!  They're supercute!

Kristine's recipe:

Stamp sets: Pumpkin Patch, Look Who's Turning, Euphoria mini alphabet. You're a Star!
Inks: Tempting Turquoise, certainly celery, Rich Razzleberry

Papers: Tempting Turquoise, Brilliant Blue, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper white
Accessories: Big Shot, Perfect Polka dots textured impressions folder, Bold Brights Brads, Rich Razzleberry polka dotted gingham ribbon,

Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!  Alesha    

Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store.
Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  
I truly appreciate your business!  
 
The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010 
Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

1 comment:

Dani V said...

Thanks so much for the adorable cards!! The clothing is super cute too! Hopefully it will fit him soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...