A Card inspired by all of the butterflies in our yard


This week we've spent a lot of time out in the backyard.  It's been so lovely out and we have a great shaded yard to play in.  Rachel has a fun playset and lots to do out there.  We also have a fabulously huge blooming garden (thanks to the old owners) and it blooms from May through September.  We always have fun bugs and butterflies visiting us.   This card was inspired by the recent butterflies we've been seeing.

Recipe for this card:
Card stock: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Cajun Craze, Cherry Cobbler
Stamp set: Hello Again
Accessories: 1" circle punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, Big shot, Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder


Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!   Alesha  

Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store.
Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  I truly appreciate your business!  
 
The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010 
Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

5 comments:

Charlene H. said...

I love the simple layout! It's a nice way to show off those new colors. Great job!

Shari Winterstein said...

I LOVE this card! I am signing up to follow your blog. Thanks for blessing my day. :)

Jennifer T said...

Love this card. I'm following you now, here's my blog:
www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

Jennifer T said...

Love this card! I'm following you now, here's my blog:
www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

Jennifer Thomas said...

Love the colors on this card. Found you through SUConnect...you can find my blog at:
www.littleinkontheprairie.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...