DVD Tin from Caroline

My friend, and downline, Caroline Locke made me this beautiful DVD tin last month.  I got it at our quarterly Demo Meeting.  Caroline was presenting to the 30-40 demonstrators who attended and she gave me one to keep!  Cool beans!


The designer paper used on this project is from the Summer Mini Catalogue - click the link below to view it.  She used the two-step bird punch and the scallop circle punch to put accents on the tin.  I love how she personalized it for me with an "A".  Love it!


Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!      Alesha    

Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store.
Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  I truly appreciate your business!  
 
The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010  Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

1 comment:

Pablo (yo) said...

Great blog!!!
If you like, come back and visit mine: http://albumdeestampillas.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Pablo from Argentina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...