Happy Birthday to my Hubby! He's finally as old as I am!

Today we are celebrating my handsome hubby's birthday.  He turned 32 today.  Rachel and I surprised him with a trip to Niagara Falls day trip - we left this morning and we're staying until tomorrow afternoon.  We're hoping to see the Falls, the Butterfly Conservatory, and the Zooz Park.  Tonight, hopefully we can go for a swim at the hotel.  
Recipe for this card:
Designer Series Paper: Pink Flamingo Series
Stamp set: Birthday Bliss
Inks: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise, Poppy Parade, Pacific Point
Accessories: Tempting Turquoise Brads and Grosgrain ribbon, Mat Pack, Dimensionals.
Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!  Alesha   

Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store.
Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  
I truly appreciate your business!  

The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010 
Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

1 comment:

Maxine said...

Love your color combo!
www.maxinestamps.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...