Introducing baby Keira

Have I ever mentioned how much I love the "new baby" smell? There is just nothing like it!  My best friend Becky had her baby yesterday at 2:40am and she is a beautiful little girl!  We went up to see them around lunch - Mom and Dad looked quite tired and the baby was sleeping like an angel.  We only stayed for a few minutes to drop off a gift.  She's so precious. 

Rachel was just mesmerized by the baby - she sang her "twinkle twinkle little star" which was so adorable I almost cried.  My sweet little girl singing to a baby - oh I just couldn't get over it.

This layout was scrapped with My Digital Studio and I used the "sweet pea" add-on which comes with the designer papers and the felt embellishments.   The font that I used is called "Pea Faith".  There will be plenty more new baby layouts over the next few weeks because I'll be visiting Keira a lot for some newborn snuggles.


Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!  Alesha  
 
Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store.
Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  
I truly appreciate your business!

The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010 
Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

1 comment:

Dani V said...

She's is beautiful! Congrats to Becky!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...