It's pretty quiet in the Stampin' Room! and BABIES!!!!!

School - 
 It's been a week since I've set foot in my Stampin' Room.  I had a major essay and presentation due in my course up at UWO - yes, I'm nuts and added a night school course into my schedule.  I got the essay finished and it was probably one of the worst I've written, but I've been so sick that I just wanted it over and done.  So that's why I've been quiet on here lately. That, and I've lost my card reader (again, please don't mock me) so I can't upload any more photos. I am planning on spending the weekend with Jamie getting everything sorted and organized so we'll probably find it somewhere.

Babies -
Tomorrow I have my close friend Danielle's baby shower (she's due in like 10 days) and tomorrow my best friend Becky is being induced... and we can't wait to meet her little girl!  I just hope that she arrives after Rachel's soccer game tomorrow!  So it will probably be baby-mania this weekend.  The great thing is - on Monday I should have some sweet photos of a beautiful little girl to post!  I sure love the smell of babies and can't wait - a proud "Auntie" here.

Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!  Alesha
   
Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store.
Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  
I truly appreciate your business!    

The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010  Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...