My new glasses - aren't they fun??

Last week I got some cool new glasses from www.clearlycontacts.ca which is a completely awesome website to order Rx glasses from.  They are from BC and shipped these to me within days.  I love them.  I actually thought that the purple on the glasses was quite dark when I ordered them - but when I got them I was shocked to see that they are Razzleberry and Melon Mambo!!! How cool is that??

So for the layout - it's a digital layout made with the My Digital Studio software.  Of course, I used Rich Razzleberry and Melon Mambo card stock on the layout.  I also did a neat effect with the background on the layout.  There's a frame in the "Frames with a Flourish" stamp set that I enlarged and layered on the back.  I love how it looks like little beads.

 



Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!  Alesha    

Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store.
Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  I truly appreciate your business!  
 
The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010  Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...