Two dear friends and a baby shower & new MDS stuff!

Sunday was "baby day" for me - Becky had her baby in the morning and in the afternoon I attended Danielle's baby shower.  Caitlyn and Danielle are close friends of mine and I got to spend a wonderful afternoon with the two of them, Nancy Kristine and Caroline.  It was so much fun.  Caitlyn threw the COOLEST baby shower I've ever been to - at the atrium in the Barking Frog on Richmond Row.  Danielle was showered with tons of gifts from lots of ladies.  We had a blast!   I just love hanging out with all of these ladies!


Do you love the designer paper that I used on this layout?  It's called Summertime Splendor and you can see the full collection of papers on this blog post


Stampin' Up announced two new digital downloads for the MDS software this morning.  These are the two new downloads:


Item         Description         Price
121070 Father’s Day stamp brush set $7.95
121071 Travel Journal digital kit $13.25

 
This is the close up of the Father's Day digital set on the left.

I think that it would be a really fun set to use for some scrapbook pages and some retirement cards too!  The other digital set that was released today is AWESOME!  It's a whole kit that comes with both the stamp images AND the matching designer papers!  Yahoo!  It's a traveling themed kit which would be awesome for scrapbooking any daytrips or vacations you took this summer.  As always, there is no shipping fee on the purchase of digital downloads and you get to install them seconds after checking out at my online store.  Have fun creating! Oh?  Want a close up of the designer papers in the travel kit?  Here they are:


Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!  Alesha    

Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store.
Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  
I truly appreciate your business!  

The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010 
Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...