The weird places that kids will fall asleep

Looks like I wore her out!  We were playing a pretty intense game of tag around the house and afterward she wanted to cuddle with her bears.  This is how I found her a few minutes later.  Too funny!  Where have your kids fallen asleep that is weird?


This layout was scrapped with My Digital Studio.  I used elements that were all included in the software - so there's no extra downloads on this page.  The font that I used is called "Ghost Theory".  Hope that you like it!


Thanks for visiting with me today - pop back tomorrow to see what's new!    Alesha  
 
Order your Stampin’ Up! Products HERE at my store.
Orders placed online qualify for hostess benefits and are shipped directly to your door by UPS.  I truly appreciate your business!  
 
The New Summer Mini Catalogue was released May 1 2010 
Curl up with one today & see all of the great new Stampin' products!  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...