THE BEST NEWS EVER!!!!

So last week my dearest friend Kristine had surgery and has was told that she had lymphoma, a form of cancer.  Plus she had a mass behind her ear and they told her that it was also cancerous but they didn't know what kind.  Kristine and I have been friends for ages and she's also one of my downline.  They took several tissue samples & she got the news back yesterday - Seriously I just cried when I heard the news.  Not only is the mass behind her ear not cancerous, but she also doesn't have lymphoma.  NO CANCER!!!  Best news I've got in ages!   

Some quick Stampin' links for you:


Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

1 comment:

Jane Graham said...

So glad to hear that Kristine is cancer free!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...