Downline Meeting last night & Grunge Rock Samples

Last night I had my downline meeting.  It was so nice to see everyone and we had a guest, Melissa, who is thinking of becoming a demo.  At the meeting we chatted about business, promotions, upcoming events, the Western Fair booth, and then we made some awesome little projects.  It was a good night despite the problems we had with Rachel not going to sleep and wanting everyone there to play Ponies with her.

We were chatting about the Western Fair because we will have a booth there again this year.  I'm pretty excited that all of my downline come to the fair to meet you all, teach some free awesome classes and tell everyone about our fun hobby.  I hope that you come to see everyone in September - we'd love it!  I will be there a few days, but not all 10, as my downline will be there as well and we share our booth-time so we can all get experience and contacts there.

The samples that I'm showing off today are completely awesome - and they were all made by my friends 10 yr old daughter. Can you believe it?  She's got an eye for colour - and an eye for layout.   Leave her a comment, she's a blog stalker of mine and I know that she'd love to hear some feedback on her cards.  These were the first three that she's EVER made... but I don't think they'll be the last.

Recipe for these cards:
Stamp set: Grunge Rock
Inks: Night of Navy, Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red
Card stock: Whisper White



Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Grunge Rock samples--great for teenage boys. Following you through Stampin Connection.

Amy
www.amysstampinplace.blogspot.com

Dani V said...

These cards rock!! My fav is the one with the "Happy Birthday" with 3 guitars! I think I'll use the layout for a card in my class!

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I am thinking about how I can create something similar to the "Happy B-day" with the 3 different colored guitars. Thanks for the idea!

Elaine said...

Tell her she did a FABULOUS job on the cards!! Watch out, girl: stamping is addicting. ;)

Connie Collins said...

OMG, your little friend is mega talented! I am blown away by her first "attempts" at stamping. She has a genuine eye for layout...young lady, "you rock"!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...