Final Exam tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow to start!

I have my final exam tomorrow of the summer term @ UWO tonight.  I can't wait for tomorrow - because the stress will be lifted.  I am always one of those people who will write an exam (or essay) and think - WOW I did great - then bomb it.... or I will think that I bombed it and then do fabulous... so it's always a guessing game with my marks which isn't too fun.  Studying for this exam has been quite rough as my neck has been cramped (kind of like whiplash) for about a week and sitting in one position to read kills me.  Jamie has been wonderful getting everyone out of the house so I can concentrate and doing everything around the house for me.  They even brought me home helium ballons - and got Rachel to say "I'm so proud of you Mom" when she gave me the balloons.  Awwww!  Big rewards for him coming soon!!!  But tomorrow will ROCK!


Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party View it online by clicking the image on the left Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

2 comments:

Peace Love and Scrappyness said...

Sending lots of positive thoughts your way for your exam! I love how you put your goals on your blog!

Jamie
www.peacelovescrappyness.blogspot.com

Karen said...

Good luck, sorry if its late

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...