Handmade by me.... Handmade by Rachel

Rachel and I made these two cards.  One I made, the other she made - can you guess which is which?  I'm on the left and she's on the right - pretty darn good for a 2.5yr old!  She's going to be SO CRAFTY when she gets older and I just love that!!!

She made this card for her Daddy for his birthday last month.  She had SO much fun stamping with me.  She does have 4 or 5 stamps of her own, and a kid-proof ink pad, but she was thrilled when I let her play with Moms stamps and inks.

Recipe for my card:
Card stock: Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Stamp set: Grateful Greetings
Accessories: Big Shot, Floral Fusion Sizzlet

Recipe for Rachels card:
Card stock: Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Whisper White
Ink: Elegant Eggplant, More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Soft Suede
Stamp set: I {heart} hearts, Birthday Bliss

Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, regular scallop circle punch

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra

Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

2 comments:

Alexandria said...

You are very brave to let her use your supplies! My boys (5 and 4), love to craft with me, too. I think I may go and get some inkpads just for them. And her card is great!! Oh, so is yours LOL.

Tammy said...

I love that your daughter wants to craft with you. And her card is great! She is giving us competition already!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...