Just for Kristine...

I had to make a beautiful card for my beautiful friend Kristine.  Don't you love this!!

Kristine had surgery on Friday, discovered that she does indeed have cancer.  I'm so heartbroken for her - she's so wonderful and doesn't deserve this.  Not only that, but they found other issues and think that she may have a second cancer.  I just want to hug her and pamper her like crazy - thankfully she's got TONS of people visiting in & out.  I popped some cheesecake over to her yesterday night - hope she loved it!  If you know Kristine, please leave a little comment here or send her an email to let her know you're thinking of her - I know she'll appreciate it.

Recipe for this card:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Not Quite Navy
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Versamark
Stamp sets: Three Little words, Medallion
Accessories: Big Shot, Top Note Die, Pastels, Daubers, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Light Blue Rhinestone Brads, Vintage Wallpaper Textured impressions folder. 

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

6 comments:

Mary C said...

Lovely card!

http://talesfrommary.blogspot.com/

Maxine said...

I hope it all works out.
I love what you did with the card. Did you just use two different colors on the medallion or is it a technique? I'm now a follower.
www.maxinestamps.blogspot.com

Amy Parker said...

While I don't know your friend, I still wanted to let you know that I'm sending good thoughts her way. What a BEAUTIFUL card you made for her - I'm sure it helped to cheer her up :)

Karen said...

Love your card Aleesha, the medallion is a favorite of mine at the moment. Great colours too.

Karen said...

absolutely beautiful card. The blues make it look so serene and peaceful.

Now following you from www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com

Kristine said...

Alesha, this happens to be one of my favourite cards you've ever made me. I love the medalion stamp it's so versatile, and beautiful. And, it doesn't hurt that I love the colour blue.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...