My homemade recipe scrapbook - another baking layout

I am plugging away at the recipe book that I'm making.  I have photographed about 8 recipes to date (meals, desserts, cookies, salads) and I'm compiling them into layouts.  I'm going to have both recipes and my family in these layouts and I hope to print them into bound books to eventually give to Rachel when she's older.  This recipe was given to me last year by another SU Demo, Connie Davis and I am so glad she did - it's one of the easiest recipes ever and I just love these cookies.   


Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Happy to find you through the SC follower forum! I'm now following you and loved looking at your creative MDS projects. Too cute.

You can follow me at
http://www.dianesdesigns.blogspot.com

I'll be back to browse more soon!

Rita said...

Following you through SC. I love the idea of a recipe scrapbook! Love the way you fit a recipe in with all those great pictures!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...