Peach Parfait is such a pretty new colour!

 Every month I'm going to meet with 16 great ladies out in Dutton, On for our monthly card clubs.  We got together for the first time this month and this was one of the cards that we made together.

I love that it uses new and old - the new items are the peach parfait colour (like a light orangey colour) and the new Elegant lines embossing folder.  The old is the stamp set called Eastern Blooms, shown here, and the two Rose colours.  We also used the "rock and roll" technique on the flowers.

It's a really fun peppy card and I am going to make a bunch more just to have on hand.  If you're local to London and would like to get together in a stamping club - it's a fun way to meet new friends, get out and be social, build up your stamping supplies and learn new techniques.  Contact me through here if you'd like to join into a club in London.

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...