Playing around with MDS

I was fortunate enough to be able to play with MDS the other day for about 20 minutes.  I was able to get 21 layouts done (see yesterdays post) plus two more.  Today I'll show you one of them.  This new designer paper is chic and neutral which I LOVE for scrapping!

The photos were taken on a trip in 2003 or 2004 to the Toronto Zoo - I just really used them because they fit well into the template and the colour scheme worked well.  Okay - but don't you love those papers?

Recipe for this layout:
Software: My Digital Studio
Papers: Elegant Soiree digital DSP
Embellishments: Round Tab Punch, Flat Vanilla Button (included in MDS)
Card Stock: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla
Font: Aharoni 

The latest group of digital downloads for My Digital Studio are now available!

Item         Description         Price
119839 Always Elegant Digital Kit $13.25
121431 Wedding Sweet stamp brush set $5.95
121432 Paper Daisies Kit $5.95
121433 Elegant Soireé Designer Series Paper $6.95


Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

 

2 comments:

Jane Graham said...

LOVE it!!!!

Tanya said...

Great page!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...