Riding around on snowmobiles.... in June!

Jamie, Rachel and I visited the London Children's Museum back on Father's Day.  We've brought Rachel there several times over the last few months and she really loves it there so we got a family membership.   They have an "Arctic" room that literally has igloos, arctic wolves, Polar Bears and a fun place for kids to Ice Fish.  We had to pose for a few photographs on the old fashioned snowmobile.

Recipe for this layout:
Software: My Digital Studio
Papers: Travel Journal kit (add-on)
Accessories: Striped Grosgrain ribbon (add-on)
*Please note that if you would like to pick up any of the add-ons there is no shipping charge - because you can just download them once you've bought them.  You can order them through my online store (link below). 

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...