Showcasing the new "in colour" patterned paper - level 1 hostess item

Rachel and I have been having a wonderful vacation together.  It's so wonderful to play with her, read to her, and hang out all day.  We were colouring the other day and I got out the "beary best friends" stamp set and she made a bunch of cute bears, all in her favourite colour purple.  It gave me a vision for this card so when she had a nap I popped down to make this later on. I paper pieced the dress - doesn't that paper just look fantastic?

Recipe for this card:
Stamp set: Beary Best Friends, Teeny tiny wishes
Inks: Sahara Sand, Poppy Parade, Classic Black, Concord Crush, Pear Pizzaz
Card Stock: Concord Crush, Whisper White
Designer Series Papers: In-Colour Patterns Pack 6x6 (level 1 hostess item)
Accessories: Paper snips, Scallop Edge punch

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

Rachel and I have been having a wonderful vacation together.  It's so wonderful to play with her, read to her, and hang out all day.  We were colouring the other day and I got out the "beary best friends" stamp set and she made a bunch of cute bears, all in her favourite colour purple.  It gave me a vision for this card so when she had a nap I popped down to make this later on.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...