Stampin' Up Regionals are coming to Ontario!!!!!!!!!


Stampin' Up Regionals
are coming to Ontario!!!!!!!!!
What: Stampin' up Regional Seminar in Hamilton
When: Saturday, September 25, 2010 9:00 AM
Where: Hamilton Convention Centre
1 Summers Lane
Hamilton, On, ON L8P 4Y2
Cost: usually around $90 which includes a stamp set, lunch, about 6 make-and-takes and more.  Read on:


This is so massively exciting!

Stampin Up is coming to Ontario to host a HUGE regional seminar that I can't wait to attend. I've been to several of these in the past and there are usually hundreds upon hundreds of demonstrators at them - coming from all over Canada and even some from the US. It's going to be seriously amazing and I would love for you to join me there!

Here's what happens:
Stampin' Up, including the founder of the company, will come to Hamilton's Convention centre. It's a FULL DAY seminar. There's several make-and-takes, product demonstrations, on-stage video presentations, tons of give-aways (they pick random people in the audience), inspirational speeches, games to play on stage, and they will most likely bring 600-700 samples for cards, scrapbooks and 3d items. They also serve lunch.
It's the most amazing day of the year - like Christmas for papercrafting enthusiasts. You also get a free stamp set included. There are over 800 demonstrators that you can bring card-fronts (not full card) and swap with - imagine getting hundreds of cards back to see and inspire you???

I'm starting this event to see who wants to come with me!!! This is usually just an event for Demonstrators.  They start selling tickets on August 4th for demos.  If you can - Register that morning - don't wait until the afternoon.  I have seen seminars sell out in 6 hours, sometimes it takes 3 weeks.

So my plan is:
I am driving up on the Friday night. Most likely right after dinner. Going to check into a hotel - probably the Sheraton. Organize a swap with other demonstrators there & Maybe a PJ Party???.... hopefully party there in the hotel or pool or meet up with a bunch of others for some amazing fun! There's going to be hundreds and hundreds of demonstrators flocking to Hamilton that night - and you really should join us!  I'd love to get a huge group to go with me. 
Tell me that you'll come!

3D SWAP INFO ~ SCROLL DOWN!!

 Please let me know if you'd like to carpool with me (room for 3). If your car can hold more than 3 and you want to drive I'll give you gas money.  We can share a hotel room (room for 3) and split the costs evenly. There will be multiple carloads going to Hamilton - probably 15 to 20 cars at least from London; however
it would be AWESOME if you could come.

The registration for Demo's opens up on August 4th. Want to come and you're not a demo? Email me about this - I can get you some help on how to get in.


Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Now that I have time to leave a message, I am going back through all the blogs that I am following through SC, to wish you well. Thank you for sharing. God Bless.

Diana
http://b4ustamp.blogspot.com

sheri st. laurent said...

Pricing out flights to head out to Hamilton for the regional. Hope to meet up with a bunch of fun demo's out there! Thinking of joining your 3D swap too. I'll let you know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...