Swapping fun at the Hamilton Regionals

A few of us are booked in at the Sheraton in Hamilton for the Friday night (sept 24th) before Regionals. We'd love to get together and do a super special 3D swap and social before the big event the next day. Anyone up for it?  There's no charge to attend, just bring your swaps.  All swaps do have to be current Stampin' Up materials only.

I haven't hosted a 3D swap before, so here is the game plan:

  • Sign up here - by emailing me or posting a comment in this thread.
  • Make a 3D item that rocks - make enough for the # of people signed up. I'll cut it off a week prior to regionals? Is that enough time? Leave me feedback.
  • Make sure it's only current SU stuff - stamps, inks, papers and embellishments
  • We will meet somewhere the Friday night
  • ****(most likely at the Days Inn or somewhere close.Crabby Joe's is also an option - they've offered us 1/2 price appetizers if we go there.
  • We'll swap and par-tay
  • If you're a demo who lives in Hamilton and is not coming to regionals, you're still welcome to participate in this.
 List of 3D swappers:
  1. Alesha Walls 
  2. Christina Collard
  3. Danielle Vischschraper
  4. Caitlyn Williams
  5. Dina Anker
  6. Michelle Woods
  7. Caroline Locke
  8. Tracy Roefs 
  9. Nancy Suzuki
  10. you??  email me -  

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...