I haven't hosted a 3D swap before, so here is the game plan:
- Sign up here - by emailing me or posting a comment in this thread.
- Make a 3D item that rocks - make enough for the # of people signed up. I'll cut it off a week prior to regionals? Is that enough time? Leave me feedback.
- Make sure it's only current SU stuff - stamps, inks, papers and embellishments
- We will meet somewhere the Friday night
- ****(most likely at the Days Inn or somewhere close.Crabby Joe's is also an option - they've offered us 1/2 price appetizers if we go there.
- We'll swap and par-tay
- If you're a demo who lives in Hamilton and is not coming to regionals, you're still welcome to participate in this.
- Alesha Walls
- Christina Collard
- Danielle Vischschraper
- Caitlyn Williams
- Dina Anker
- Michelle Woods
- Caroline Locke
- Tracy Roefs
- Nancy Suzuki
- you?? email me -
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery. Shipping is extra
Ordering information:Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order. It will ship directly to you.