Sweet Scoops Box made with the Big Shot

Shown here was one of the projects that we made at my "Chicks and Chocolate" stamping event on July 1st.  Love it!  I can't even tell you how easy this was to whip up.   It was so nice to have Lori, Katie, Julie and Kim over again!  We filled these up with mini chocolate covered caramel cups (perfect for mixing into ice cream).

I had so much fun that I will definitely be doing these events more often!  If you'd like to hear more about them, please subscribe to my mailing list on the right or go straight to my Meetup.com group located here:
http://www.meetup.com/londonstampnscrap
Recipe for this project:
Card stock: Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Inks: Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip
Stamp sets: Perfect Polka Dots background stamp, Sweet Scoops
Accessories: Big Shot, Box #2 die, Extra Large scallop circle punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, Wide Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbons.

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
 
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra

Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

1 comment:

Andrea Beasley said...

Hi there... cute blog! I'm a new follower - http://www.stampwab.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...