Taking the plunge

I really love this MDS layout.  There are a few subtle things that I added to this layout to tone down the brightness of it.  First - in the large photograph at the bottom the pool was so bright green and it just didn't look right with the layout so I added a Vintage Overlay on top of the photograph in a dark black colour - so it really tones out the brightness of the photograph.  Second - the designer paper that covers the background on the left was really too bold for my liking today so I added another Vintage overlay on top.  The overlay looks almost like lined paper and it tones down the amount of teal on the layout.  I love how it turned out.

Supplies used to make this layout:
Software: My Digital Studio
Digital Stamps:  Razzle Dazzle (included in software), Vintage Overlays (additional download),
Designer Papers: Sweet Pea kit  (additional download)
Embellishments: Crushed Curry Brads (included in software)
Font: Pea Erin

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

1 comment:

-- said...

very pretty! I love the overlays. Another thing to add to my ever growing list! HA!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...