You be Ariel.... I'll be Flounder


My daughter is addicted to reading any type of Disney Princess book at bedtime - I bet that we read 7-10 books a day, over and over again.  We're so glad that she loves books.  I had to scrapbook the conversation she said while we were out swimming last week.  She's pretty funny!

Recipe for this layout:
Software: My Digital Studio
Papers: Cherry Cobbler Polka Dot, Cherry Cobbler Script
Embellishments: Paper Flowers (add-on), Real Red Brads, Real Red Rounded Buttons, Modern Label Punch
*Everything listed is included in the software unless I've put "add-on". 



Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

2 comments:

Valerie K said...

Following you from SC... finally getting to comment on blogs.

Your daughter is adorable! Your creations are spectacular! I'm soo glad I'm following your blog. You're inspiring. (OK, now I just sound like I'm trying to get your good graces. Lol. But I really do mean it all, truly.)

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...