Another sneak peek of the new "Merry Crittermas" stamp set - a Big Shot snowflake & the new Candy Cane Christmas papers!

Don't you just love this adorable little racoon?  He's part of the "Merry Crittermas" stamp set that will be released on September 1st - there's beavers, bunnies, racoons, kittens and more in this Christmas set and it's a must have if you like to watercolour your projects!  Of course, now that I've said that I'll admit that I completely didn't watercolour this image - I used my markers and just coloured it in.

The paper used on this is from a new upcoming package called "Candy Cane Christmas" which has some sheets with built in red glitter - for today's project I used two of the sheets that don't have glitter just because I wanted to work with a more subtle hue. 

To create the wonderful snowflake on this card I used the Big Shot and the Snowflake die.  You know when you buy Designer Paper packages off me how it comes with that one glossy white board at the back to keep the paper from bending?  That's what I used to cut out the snowflake today - I ran it through the Big Shot and it cut it out perfectly and I love how it almost looks like chipboard.  What do you think of the subtle colours on a Christmas Card?  I love them!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...