The day she got her soccer trophy - a neutral scrapbook layout in Browns

Even though Rachel finished soccer season a month ago, she has been asking about going back to the field.  We'll definitely be registering her next year.  She played with the East London Soccer Club - and we really loved the league.

I scrapped her reaction to getting a trophy - it says "under 4 season champions" which is so cute, because every kid from all 16 teams got the same trophy with that on it.

This layout is a digital scrapbook page made with the "My Digital Studio" software program.  If you are in the London Area, I will be offering a free MDS quick class in September - to show off how to use all of the basics of the program.  If you would like to come please sign up on my Meetup.com Group as this is where it will be scheduled.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Following you from SC, great pages!!

http://andreahook.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...