Did I show this off last month?

I wasn't sure if I shared this card with you all or not - so here it is (possibly for the second time).  It's a wonderful little card that I made for my girlfriend Dani who had a little baby boy Max about 6 weeks ago.  Max was a wee little one, so I just loved this sentiment on the card. I mailed it to her once Max came home from the Neonatal Unit.  Thankfully he was only there for a few weeks and came home once he got to just over 4 pounds.  He's adorable.

I watercoloured this duck with my aquapainter and ink. Then I cut it out, popped it upand mounted it on the card.

Recipe for this card:
Card Stock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Inks: Pacific Point, Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie
Stamp set: Wagon Full of Fun (retired)
Accessories: Big Shot, Top note Die, Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder, Bashful Blue Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Circle punch, Aquapainter, Sponges

Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...