Fantastic new downloads for My Digital Studio today - buttons galore!


Stampin' Up! released several new downloads this morning for the My Digital Studio software program.  I have to tell you - I am loving the variety of embellishments and colours that are in this software.  These new buttons are completely fun and the images look quite life-like on my layouts.

The buttons were released in all 4 collections, not just the brights that are shown here.  There are sets of buttons in Regals, Subtles and Neutrals as well.  If you would like to see all of the new button releases from today - click here - it will take you to all of the new downloads released this month.  If you would like any of these downloads, you can get them through my online store - you only pay the tax on digital orders (no shipping at all).  Have fun shopping!

If you would like to purchase items shown here please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...