Gift card Folio - my demonstrator theatre presentation at the "Boxed up for Christmas" event.


This is the gift card folio that I demonstrated to the 65 people who attended the "Boxed up for Christmas Event" yesterday. The event was a lot of fun - I cleaned up on the prize table with 4 stamp sets, a package of buttons, a package of ribbon and a mystery prize that I am giving to my downline later on.  She's going to be thrilled!  At the event there were 65 people and over $1500 worth of prizes given away - and I am thrilled with the awesome new goodies that I get to play with!

At the event, several demonstrators set up "theatre booths" around the room and everyone else rotates to the stations to see the projects that are being presented.  Chris had a fabulous presentation on what you can do with the new Stampin' Up fabrics and I'll show off a few pictures of her creations later on.

This folio that I made was originally designed by Erica Cerwin of Pink Buckaroo Designs.  Mine was a little less fancy than what she made as I only had about 7-8 minutes to assemble each creation. 

The large panel is 9.0" by 8.5" and it is scored at 4" and 5".  The designer series paper is 3.75" by 8.25" in dimension.  For this folio, I used Daffodil Delight card stock as my base, Sunny Days Designer Series Papers, Poppy Parade and Whisper White Card Stock, and the Cottage Garden stamp set to do my accent stamping.  The ribbon that I used was a very pale ribbon and it coordinated wonderfully with the project - it was the Vanilla 3/8" taffeta skinny ribbon.  I have to tell you that I love how skinny this ribbon is because it's just perfect for fitting through little holes for tags.

This is the inside of the folio.  On the left is a little area that I've left to write a note to the person I'm giving this to.  On the right are three pouches that you can put goodies into.  The pouches were die cut with the Big Shot and the "scallop envelope" die.

In the pouches you can fit gift cards, timmies cards, tea bags, little chocolates, halloween treats or money.  I just love these and I'll show off all of the other samples that I made up in the upcoming days.  I have so much to share so definitely pop back daily - there will be something new and beautiful each day!

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...