I made a little raccoon paperbag puppet for the 3D swap - isn't he adorable?


I have a toddler in the house who thought this was the best thing in the world.  I have Lynn Pratt to thank for the design of this adorable little paper bag puppet that I crafted for the demo-only 3D swap on the weekend.  If you want to check out her blog, it's here.  It's made almost entirely of punches and Big Shot dies.  Seriously - isn't he adorable?  The base of this project, that makes the bag, is the "fancy favour"die that was bent to have a crease like a paper bag would have.  I just can't get over how adorable his little nose is. 

You have to have little bitty hands to fit inside it, and Rachel is very proud of her "pet" raccoon.   Here's my list of supplies needed to make this puppet:

Card Stock: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Whisper White
Punches: 1/2" circle, 3/4" circle, 1" circle, wide oval, large oval, small oval, eyelet border punch
Accessories: Big Shot.  Fancy Favour Die, Top Note die, Scallop oval Die

If you're interested in doing a class with me on how to make this project, along with a matching fox and bunny - please pop over to my Meetup Group where all of my classes are posted.  It's coming in September.



If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...