More Concord Crush designer paper - butterfly card

Happy August everyone!  I always get excited when August comes around - because that means my birthday is coming up soon!  I can't wait!   July was an amazing month for me for so many reasons.  I'll share a few of them with you. 
First - I finished my summer class which was harder than expected.  I'm now only 1.5 credits away from graduating - which means December baby!!! 

Second - Rachel is being graduated into the Pre-school room from her Sr. toddler room at daycare which is an awesome accomplishment for her. 

Third - I have realized, after several big events, just how close I've become with some amazingly wonderful women!  Becky, Kristine, Dani, Caitlyn - I am so happy to have you all in my lives!

Fourth - Stampin' Up!  has enriched my life in so many ways!  I was blessed to have these wonderful people join my team in July directly under me - Caitlyn, Kristine, Katy, Katie, Deb and Loretta.  In my second level the following people joined my team - Cheryl, Tom, and Becky.  I can't wait until the 4th when we can register for the Hamilton Regionals and I hope that many of these fun stampers can join me on the weekend away.

Fifth - and there is a fifth - is a top secret surprise.  Just know that Jamie and I can't share it with you until October - but when we do... YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!  It will be pretty exciting!

Recipe for this card:
Stamp set: Flight of the Butterfly
Inks: Concord Crush
Papers: Concord Crush, Whisper White
Designer Series Papers: In-Colour patterns paper package 6x6 (level 1 hostess item)
Accessories: Scallop oval punch, large oval punch, small oval punch.

Thank you for visiting my blog today!

New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

2 comments:

kLan said...

Wow with the butterfly design, it really looks cute! I'll try this with my a4 card. I think it would fit with the size I have. I'll try my design with that cute butterflies!

Kimberly said...

i love the new concord color!

i'm now following you from sc
http://faithhopeandlovedesigns.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...