More great 3D swaps - a great paper crafted backpack and a chocolate pouch full of yummy stuff!

I was thrilled to get one of these little paper crafted back packs at the 3D demo swap the other day - isn't this just cute and adorable? The little pouches are secured with velcro - so you can open and close it and store cute little things inside it.  Wouldn't this be fun to send with your kid on their first day of Kindergarten?

The artist who made this, well I don't know who they are - because they didn't put their names on their swaps.  If you know who it is, just let me know as I'd love to give them credit for this awesome creation - it must have taken ages to make 13 of them to swap.  The designer paper used on this is from the "celebrations" collection. 

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...