More samples of the gift card holder folio - this one is a Christmas theme!



On the weekend when I did a demonstration to all of the other demonstrators at the Boxed up for Christmas event, I showed off this gift card folio.  I made up a bunch of samples and this was one of them. 

I don't know about you - but I give out a lot of gift cards at Christmas.  Sometimes it's nice to say thanks to people who have helped you out (My awesome UPS guy) or for family members that you have no idea what to buy them for Christmas (My 30yr old brother).  So this is a great way to give a gift card and have it presented quite nicely.

On this project I wanted to show off to the other demonstrators the fun new Christmas Designer papers that are coming out.  This designer paper is full of Real Red and Pretty in Pink - which is such a fun colour combination.  The two different papers that you see are from one sheet of paper - just the reverse side.  I love how well it works together.

I decorated the front with a punched out ornament that I stamped with the "delightful decorations" stamp set in Real Red ink.  The ornament was popped up using foam dimensionals as well.  Love this!

At the demo event we also do a lot of swaps - which is one of the best things about attending (other than crafting and catching up with all of my girlfriends).  This is one of the swaps that was made for the card front swap - don't you love it?  The designer paper on this card is from the "Jolly Holiday" collection. It also uses the ornament punch, which is one of my favourites! The stamp set used on this card is called "Contempo Christmas" which I got for free for attending the event on Saturday (gotta love that, eh?).





If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...