The one thing that I love being a demonstrator is that I get to see and order stamp sets before they are launched. Isn't this little beaver just the cutest thing ever? There are actually so many new things on this card that I just have to point them all out to you:
- The "Merry Crittermas" stamp set
- The Super Large Scallop Square frame on this set is a new Big shot die
- The super large ric rac was cut out with a new XL die called "Tasteful Trim" - you can cut your Ricrac and other fancy trims up to 12" with this die!!!
- The Designer Paper that has glitter on it is called "Candy Cane Christmas".
- The new totally awesome glitter brads on this card - they come in each colour family and they are about 3/8" big. If you want to see a comparison of how big they are compared to our regular brads, see below.
Stamp set: Merry Crittermas* (Winter Mini 2010)
Inks: Soft Sueded, Early Espresso, Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Real Red, Sahara Sand, Bravo Burgundy, Pacific Point (All Markers), and Basic Black ink pad
Papers: Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Real Red, Whisper white
Designer Papers: Candy Cane Christmas*
Accessories: Big Shot, XL Tasteful Trim Die*, Scallop Square Duo die*, Brights Glitter brads*.
*All of the sneak preview items can be ordered Starting on September 1st when the Winter Mini catalogue is released.
Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery. Shipping is extra
Ordering information:Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order. It will ship directly to you.