Quick Halloween Card using "Peach Parfait" and the Greeting Card Kids stamp set


At the Greeting Card Kids sampler class, I taught everyone how to colour in the images with markers, how to use watercolour paper and Watercolour Wonder Crayons, blender pens and pastels and also watercolouring with dye ink direct onto the paper.  It was a class jam packed with different ways to watercolour the images in this adorable little stamp set.  If you are interested in a repeat of this class please contact me and we can set it up (My contact form).  Just leave a comment about repeating the class and I'll gladly set it up.

Recipe for this card:
Card Stock:  Tangerine Tango, Peach Parfait, Basic Black, Whisper White and Watercolour paper
Designer Paper: Peach Parfait Polka dots from the 6x6 level 1 hostess package.
Inks: Versamark for embossing
Stamp set: Greeting Card Kids
Accessories: Eyelet border punch, Heat Embossing Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Powder Pals, Aqua painter, Neutrals Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Brights Watercolour Wonder Crayons, Regals Watercolour Wonder Crayons.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

1 comment:

Lori Burkitt said...

I think I'm falling in love with the Greeting Card Kids set. I may just have to buy it! Love you blog and that blog heading - amazaing!

Following you. You can see me here at www.stampingwithlulu.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...