Samples from last night's "Greeting Card Kids" sampler class & new Northern Flurries embossing folder!

Yesterday evening I had some wonderful friends over for my "Greeting Card Kids" sampler class. Each person received the stamp set and we made 5 projects featuring the set.  This was one of the cards that we made.  It was wonderfully easy to make - this card is just coloured in using Stampin' Up!'s write markers and outlined in Sahara Sand to give it some depth.

Have you noticed the great dry embossed snowflakes on this card?  It's a new folder that is being released on September 1st - on that day I'll show off the whole mini - you're going to LUV it!

I'll show off the rest of the projects from this class over the next few days and I hope that you'll pop back to see them!

Recipe for this card:
Card Stock: Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red
Inks: Basic Black ink pad.  Lots of Markers: Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive, More Mustard, Early Espresso.
Accessories: Smooch Pearlized accent ink, XL Scallop oval punch, Old Olive Taffeta Ribbon, Big Shot, Northern Flurry textured impressions folder.

If you would like to purchase items to make this project please visit My Online Store.  I appreciate your business!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...