Simple layout on this card: Cottage Garden Stamp set using Poppy Parade & Peach Parfait


At the big stamp club out in Dutton this month this was one of the cards that we made.  I wanted to show off how to use the new ribbon border punch and I thought that this was a lovely way to show how you can use it to make faux ribbon and a nice border detail - what do you think?  The Dutton stamp club meets once a month and there are 16 members.  We always welcome and encourage guests to come out and stamp with us - if you are interested in joining us please send me an email and I can tell you our schedule.  There are two ways that you can join us - you can either pay $15 cash or you can place a $25 order out of the catalogue.  You will get to make the cards we have prepped and you can bring your camera to take photos of all of the samples that I bring with me.  It's such a nice and fun social group.  We meet next in September and I hope that you can join us!


This colour combination is so bright and cheerful and I know several people that I could mail this to right now to make their day!  

Recipe for this card:
Card stock: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait, Whisper White
Inks: Poppy Parade, Peach Parfait
Stamp set: Cottage Garden
Designer Series Papers: Sunny Garden
Accessories: Ribbon border punch, smootch accent ink "pearlized top coat".


Thank you for visiting my blog today!
New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...