Stop the presses! This is a great card to use up your scraps! Artichoke meets Cherry Cobbler!

I made and designed this card last month.  It was so easy to whip up - and the best thing is that it used up a TON of my scraps.  Go ahead and try this one - you'll love how many little pieces of paper you can use to fit on this layout!  Each of the three strips across the lower portion of the card were only 1" wide - and I have a whole ziplock full of these so I'll be recreating this card quite often.

I mailed out a bunch of these cards this month - either to customers for placing an order, to new demos who joined my team, or to those on my team who recruited/promoted.  I hope that you like it!

I think that I might make this for a swap at the Demo meeting in August - ladies, if you are going, would you like one of these?

Recipe for this card:
Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Always Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla
Inks: Cherry Cobbler and Chocolate Chip
Stamp sets: Curly Cute and Just Believe
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, Scallop border punch, 1 1/4" circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch.
All of the items above can be ordered from my store - place an order this month and I'll mail you this card just to say thank you!

Thank you for visiting my blog today!

New Catalogue information:
Get one free by joining into one of my clubs or hostessing a Stampin' Party
View it online by clicking the image on the left
Purchase a catalogue for $8 - Local pickup or delivery.  Shipping is extra
Ordering information:
Contact me through this link to place an order
Visit my online store to place an order.  It will ship directly to you.

1 comment:

Stamping Aweigh with Norma said...

Nice blog. I'm now following you. Hope you will follow me too.
Norma
www.stampingaweigh.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...